This website is maintained and operated by Control Quality Ltda.
We collect and use some personal data that belongs to those who use our website. In doing so, we act as the controller of that data and are subject to the provisions of Brazilian Federal Law no. 13.709/2018 (General Law on Protection of Personal Data – LGPD).
– Who should use our website;
– What data we collect and what we do with it;
– Your rights in relation to your personal data; and
– How you can contact us.
1. Data we collect and reasons for collection
Our website collects and uses some personal data from our users, in accordance with the provisions of this section.
1. Personal data provided expressly by the user
We collect the following personal data that our users expressly provide to us when using our website:
The collection of this data occurs in the following occsaions:
– When the user sends us a message vie our Contact form.
The data provided by our users is collected for the following purposes:
2. Sensitive data
Sensitive data will not be collected from our users, as defined in Paraprahs 11 et seq. of the Personal Data Protection Law. Thus, there will be no data collection on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, union membership or organization of a religious, philosophical or political character, data related to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person.
Cookies are small text files automatically downloaded to your device when you access and browse a website. Those cookies basically serve to identify devices, activities and user preferences.
Cookies do not allow that any file or information are extracted from the user ‘s hard disk, it is not possible also that, through them, to get access to personal information that did not originate from the user himself/herself or how he or she uses the website’s features .
a. The website’s cookies
The wesite’s cookies are those sent to the computer or device of the user and administrator exclusively through the website.
The information collected through these cookies is used to improve and personalize the user experience, and some cookies can, for example, be used to remember the user’s preferences and choices, as well as to offer personalized content.
b. Cookie management
When disabling cookies , it is important to keep in mind that the user experience may be impaired, since information used to personalize it will no longer be used.
4. Collection of data not expressly provided
In any case, data collection and processing activities arising therefrom will be informed to users of the website.
2. Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties. However, it is possible that we do so to comply with some legal or regulatory determination, or, still, to comply with some order issued by public authorities.
3. For how long will your personal data be stored
The personal data collected by the website are stored and used for a period of time that corresponds to what is necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document and that considers the rights of its owners, the rights of the website controller and the applicable legal or regulatory provisions.
Once the periods for storing personal data have expired, they are removed from our databases or anonymized, except in cases where there is the possibility or the need for storage due to legal or regulatory provision.
4. Legal bases for the processing of personal data
A legal basis for the processing of personal data is nothing more than a law principle, provided for by law, that justifies it. Thus, each operation of processing personal data must have a corresponding legal basis.
We treat our users’ personal data in the following cases:
– with the consent of the holder of the personal data;
– for the compliance of a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
– when necessary to serve the legitimate interests of the controller or third party
Certain operations for the processing of personal data carried out on our website will depend on the user’s prior agreement, who must express it in a free, informed and unambiguous manner.
The user can revoke his or her consent at any time, and, if there is no legal possibility that allows or requires the storage of data, the data provided by consent will be excluded.
In addition, if desired, the user may not agree to any operation of processing personal data based on consent. In these cases, however, it is possible that you may not be able to use any functionality of the website that depends on that operation. The consequences of a lack of consent for a specific activity are reported prior to treatment.
2. Compliance with legal or regulatory obligation by the controller
Some operations of processing personal data, especially data storage, will be carried out so that we can comply with obligations provided for by law or in other normative provisions applicable to our activities.
3. Legitimate interest
5. User rights
The user of the website has the following rights, conferred by the Personal Data Protection Law:
– confirmation of the existence of treatment;
– access to data;
– correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
– anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data that does not comply with the provisions of the law;
– data portability to another service or product supplier, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, subject to commercial and industrial secrets;
– elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in cases provided for by law;
– information from public and private entities with which the controller shared data use;
– information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of the refusal; – revocation of consent.
It is important to note that, under the terms of the LGPD, there is no right to delete data treated on the basis of legal bases other than consent, unless the data is unnecessary, excessive or treated in non-compliance with the law.
1. How can the holder exercise his rights
In order to ensure that the user who intends to exercise his or her rights is, in fact, the holder of the personal data object of the request, we may request documents or other information that may assist in their correct identification, in order to safeguard our rights and the rights of third parties. This will only be done, however, if absolutely necessary, and the applicant will receive all related information.
6. Security measures in the processing of personal data
We employ technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, loss or alteration of that data.
The measures we use take into account the nature of the data, the context and purpose of the treatment, the risks that an eventual breach would generate for the user’s rights and freedoms, and the standards currently used in the market by companies similar to ours.
Among the security measures adopted by us, we highlight the following:
– Our users’ data is stored in a secure environment;
– We limit access to our users’ data, so that unauthorized third parties cannot access it;
– We keep records of all those who, in some way, have contact with our data.
Even by adopting everything in our power to prevent security incidents, it is possible that there may be a problem motivated exclusively by a third party – such as in the case of hacker or cracker attacks or, even in the case of the user’s exclusive fault, that it occurs, for example, when he or she transfers his data to a third party. Thus, although we are generally responsible for the personal data we process, we are exempt from liability in the event of an exceptional situation such as these, over which we have no control whatsoever.
In any case, in the event of any type of security incident that may generate significant risk or damage to any of our users, we will communicate the affected ones and the National Data Protection Authority about the incident, in accordance with the provisions of the General Law on Protection of Personal Data.
7. Complaint to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial appeal, holders of personal data who feel, in any way, injured, may submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Authority.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, especially to adapt them to any changes made to our website, either by making new features available, or by deleting or modifying existing ones.
Whenever there is a change, our users will be notified of the change.
9. How to contact us
Postal address: Avenida General Ataliba Leonel, 93, Conj. 23, Santana, São Paulo/SP, CEP 02033-000, Brazil